Terms & conditions between company (Total Technologies) and our Subscribers (MahitiBazaar.com)
- One year Subscription fees would cover 1 year use of our brand name and our login details for Mahitibazaar.com portal and if franchisee wants to continue then need to pay the renewal fee.
- Registration and Password: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the Mahitibazaar account and Mahitibazaar Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
- Scope of License: USER may not make any changes or modifications to the content downloaded from the website, and USER may not engage or participate with any other third party to duplicate, deliver, transfer, pirate, translate, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the content and is restricted to distribute the application forms to its users only. USER may not lend, rent, lease or sub-license the subscription, in any form, to any other third party for any purpose. USER agrees to use all reasonable efforts to protect the subscription from unauthorized use, modification, reproduction, distribution or publication of content download from the Mahitibazaar website and to report any unauthorized use, modification, reproduction, distribution or publication to Mahitibazaar.
- www.mahitibazaar.com reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue or terminate the Services of the web-site without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and without any liability to the User.
- www.mahitibazaar.com does not warrant that web-site will operate without any technical error and is free from any computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. www.mahitibazaar.com shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any consequences, claims, damages, costs etc. arising out of any of the above-said reasons or due to any force major factors and/or due to any reasons beyond the control of www.mahitibazaar.com. www.mahitibazaar.com to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. www.mahitibazaar.com makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links used on the web-site.
- All the disputes arising between the User and www.mahitibazaar.com is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts/Tribunals at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- www.mahitibazaar.com and its employees are not responsible for any incompleteness or mistakes in the information data of job. For complete Details, always refer to the Official Employment Notice.